Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fill in the blanks

This is a quick sketch  for a children's newsletter and as I didn't know much about the story behind its setting, thought might as well have some fun by putting words in their mouths :) Go ahead and post your own versions of this imaginary exchange. 
Man: How far is the next village and how soon can I get there?
Boy: It's just a few miles ahead and depends upon the maximum speed of your single horse-powered two wheeler!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

this is so sweet - love the cart full of green coconuts - ahhhhh reminds me of fun tropical times, I could drink tons of those!

ArtSparker said...

Please, sir, may I have a watermelon for my cricket scholarship?

Bella Sinclair said...

Horse: I ate a few of his melons. Boy, is he in for a surprise later.


Great illustrations! Now I want to know the real story. :)

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--