Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IF : Fleeting

Back in its mother’s pouch, the baby roo understood that anxiety was only a fleeting emotion. 

19 comments:

soulbrush said...

little baby roo, so cute. we saw real baby roos in their mommas tums in australia last year, they are magical little creatures.

Nina Seven N7 said...

so sweet! thanks for your comment on mine!

Amy C said...

the expressions on theirs faces os adorable and I really like the textures in the background.

fashion fucsia said...

Very emotive scene, great work!!

Unknown said...

Great image summing up a mother's love! The butterfly is a nice touch.

John said...

well done ...very well done you captured the moment as it is fleeting.

ArtSparker said...

Very charming. Thanks for that poetic comment.

Tomás Serrano said...

Cute drawing. I like the words too.

Nathanael Lark said...

Great job! This is so cozy ad cute!

thedoodlegirl said...

So very sweet. Lovely.

MrBibleHead said...

Awww! what a sweet and wonderful illustration. Nice work and great idea!

AtelierBrigitte said...

Great take on this weeks topic, it's adorable.

Cathy said...

Ooh!So cute!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

nice sentimental scene, well done.

justdoodleit said...

>soulbrush,
Glad you saw them in their native land. Baby roos surely must be very cute in real life too. Sometimes I wonder how they manage to fold their tails in the pouch.

>nina,
Thanks!

>AmyC,
Glad you like their expressions. I thought the background was too simplistic ;)

>fashion fucsia,
Thanks so much. I really like your style.

>Susan,
Appreciate your comment!

>John,
Thanks man!

>ArtSparker,
Good to hear from you :)

>Tomás,
Nice of you to drop by!

>Nathanael,
Thanks! Because of the pouch it will seem cozy anyway :)

>thedoodlegirl,
Thanks for stopping by. Your avatar image always makes me :D

>Jack,
That's very kind of you!

>Brigitte,
Glad you enjoyed it :)

>Cathy,
Thank you!

>Ella,
Appreciate your observations :)

Bella Sinclair said...

Adorable! I sure wish I had a huge pouch to jump into sometimes. And I love the tall grass in the back, too. :)

Kay Aker said...

So warm and tender! Well done!

Asja said...

very cute!

Nancy Bea Miller said...

Very nice piece!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--