
His serene and meditative presence was talismanic.
NOTE: The fascinating thing about prince Siddhartha who later became renowned as "Buddha - The Enlightened One", is that he demonstrated that a spiritual truth or higher attainment is possible beyond the purview of religious dogmas and rituals, and can be experienced through deep inner focus and meditation.

14 comments:
what a lovely illo.
Lovely design!
I like the buddha image
super lovely piece, I especially like the lotus cushion and the swirly clouds.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Very peaceful image. I like your graphic clouds.
Lovely serene image - particularly like those Buddhist clouds; there was a time when I used to draw them to get how those curves really flowed!
sweet! i totally love the clouds :)
nice love the sky, very calming :) x kas
>soulbrush,
>Indigene,
>Maria,
Thanks :)
>Amy,
>Artemis,
>Cathy,
>Denise,
>Kassi,
Nice of you to drop by. Hmmm... those 'Buddhist' clouds, as Cathy puts it :) are probably levitating because of Zen.
a very nice piece
Great blog! Love your wonderful and inspiring works here!
nice colors!!!
Nice, very nice.
love this one, totally cool, calm, serene... your style conveys the infinite peace very effectively. thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment