Great!!I like facial expressions and texture.Cheers!!
haha!!...and this one just gave me a double laugh! glad to see a new post from you.
très chic! a cool illo as always!
Hehehe, it's important to hunt with style even in the jungle!
..hahaha..so cool..fun illo..
What a fascinating illo!
This is a handsome sir. Love the idea :)
ha ha ha! LOVe it.
Roar indeed, this chap is such a smooth, sleek & incredibly stylish fella.
He looks so handsome with that expression on his face :)
Amazing! Absolutely loved Tigey's expression and poise here!
What a stylish tiger!Great idea and I love the texture :)Cheers,Junko
Great idea!
so stylish! :D and tigers doesn't need that coat, their fur is beautiful!
clever idea and beautifully done!
Great pose from the tiger! :D Like the idea for the topic too!
Great stripy texture, love the way you've got stripes going vertically & horizontally in this.
Este es genial! haha, I am afraid to this Double breast tiger! haha, and the pour Bufalo , with his tongue outside, haha!
Heh heh. So brutal, but so stylish.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Great!!
I like facial expressions and texture.
Cheers!!
haha!!...and this one just gave me a double laugh! glad to see a new post from you.
très chic! a cool illo as always!
Hehehe, it's important to hunt with style even in the jungle!
..hahaha..so cool..fun illo..
What a fascinating illo!
This is a handsome sir. Love the idea :)
ha ha ha! LOVe it.
Roar indeed, this chap is such a smooth, sleek & incredibly stylish fella.
He looks so handsome with that expression on his face :)
Amazing! Absolutely loved Tigey's expression and poise here!
What a stylish tiger!
Great idea and I love the texture :)
Cheers,
Junko
Great idea!
so stylish! :D and tigers doesn't need that coat, their fur is beautiful!
clever idea and beautifully done!
Great pose from the tiger! :D Like the idea for the topic too!
Great stripy texture, love the way you've got stripes going vertically & horizontally in this.
Este es genial! haha, I am afraid to this Double breast tiger! haha, and the pour Bufalo , with his tongue outside, haha!
Heh heh. So brutal, but so stylish.
Post a Comment