
Today, India celebrates the birth anniversary of one of its most unique personalities - Gandhi. An activist who introduced elements of Hindu philosophy into his political discourse and employed some radical and innovative means to attain the objective of freedom. Influential, idiosyncratic and inspiring in many ways, even Albert E. had some really nice things to say about this man!
Wish y'all a peaceful weekend :)

13 comments:
a lovely master...
he he he he Hilarious!!! I love this illustration. I say that about all your stuff! It's all so wonderful and fun! thanks so much for the birthday wishes!
great and witty tribute to a charismatic man!
Peace! :) Love the dove, nice touch! :D
Wonderful piece!
indeed a really amazing man, and this is a really beautiful piece.
Love the fun you had with the dove! What an inspired post. Great illustration..and love the 2nd pattern illo, (original idea of zebras) too! : )
Nice illo and great man.
Peace for all!!
Gandhi - indeed creating the threads ever woven by him into the cloak of peace and non-violence. Gandhi, a person and a noble soul I revere most dearly. This indeed captures his mission as well as his peaceful, loving, heart. Love it!!
beautiful illustration and beautiful sentiment.
I wish more people found it such a great idea.
This is great dude!
Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment