The modern knight-in-Kevlar-armor had adapted well to tackle all forms of threats in the battlefield.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
IF : Adapt
The modern knight-in-Kevlar-armor had adapted well to tackle all forms of threats in the battlefield.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--

22 comments:
Beautiful dragon! I like his appearance of classic cel.
Hahaha! This is adaptation! Another hilarious take on this week's prompt! Brilliant!
Haha, I like how they are both relatively confident-looking! Someone is going down.
Smart knight! :) Although the dragon looks pretty determined! Very nice illo! The dragon is gorgeous!
Wonderful, I really like the feel of this one.
I like it. :) :)
haha awesome!! This is really nicely done. I really like your sleeping animals too. That fox is SO nice.
Oh yeah he's adapting well! This is such an awesome illustration! I really like your dragon magnificent!!
Darwin said one adaptation called for another - so what will le dragon think up in response? A flame accelerator, perhaps?
Yes he has adapted! very well- nice texture in the background you've used here :) x kas
You can really see the relationships of dragons (dinosaurs) to birds in his stance.
Uauh! I can imagine a modern war against this kind of enemies...
I like very much the stories that are behind the ilustrations.
And good work with color!
What a great interpretation of this topic! And a great dragon - he is really furious.
super! i missed your 'cracked' last week, it's cute!
Good stuff. Love the background by the way, great colour and texture.
i dig the style! Three Cheers for justdoodleit!
Ingenious adaptation and glorious dragon!
Hahah. Great image. Love the stylized designs. Nice to meet another illustrator.
fantastic piece, I love the teeny puddle too.
>Tomas,
>Bjornik,
Glad you enjoyed this :)
>Burt,
For now, it is a stalemate of sorts.
>Loni,
Thanks for stopping by! Yeah the dragon is determined but don't let the mild mannered smile of the knight fool you.
>Peter,
Thanks! I appreciate your comments.
>Angelico,
:) Thank you!
>Jarrett,
Pleasure to hear from you and thanks for the remarks!
>Vanessa,
Yup, he has to. There's not much of an option while facing a dragon unless one is St.George or something.
>mum,
Waterproof flames for instance :)
>Kassi,
>Rui,
Thanks for your visit!
>Artsparker,
Their skeletons do indicate a lot of similarity. Susan, like the connections you make :)
>Roger,
Gracias Amigo!
>Brigitte,
Thanks! He is and so is the determined knight :)
>Enigma,
Thanks & Thanks for both comments ;)
>Jason,
Nice to hear from you my man!
>Ben,
Hurray :D Thanks Ben!
>Kay,
Thank you!
>MME,
Welcome & Nice to meet you too!
>Amy,
Glad you always enjoy those details. Thanks!
This is lovely. And amusing. I much prefer dragon extinguishers to dragon slayers.
>Voz,
Thanks for stopping by. It makes sense to disarm them of their potent weapon :)
Post a Comment