Hee, that's adorable. (Oh, in regards to your comment on my blog, I don't have scanner access at the moment. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to a scanner but I'll post something as soon as I can.^^)
really nice! I like the fact that the color is monochromatic and kind of somber except for the little spot of color that the bird provides. nice new profile image,too.
>tunaf1sh, >Cathy, >Ako, >Gilberto, >Gavin, >Christina, >Jochini, Thank you all for nice encouraging words!
>voz, The Dark Knight maybe isn't as grumpy as he's portrayed after all :)
>Chris, Pun is sometimes fun :)
>Moro, Thanks for the update, will look forward to your new posts.
>michael, Appreciate your insightful comments!
>Asja, Thanks for the compliment ^-^
>CATI, No! No at all. The real Robin kid seems pretty annoying to me.
>krisztina, >Roger, >Jason, >Tomás, >ArtSparker, >R.Dress, I'm really glad that you all enjoy the new profile picture. It seems much more cheerful now :)
Thank you so much for your gentle condolences and warm wishes. Your message was beautiful and touching and brought me comfort. I'm blessed to have found wonderful friends such as you.
Catching up on your art made me smile. So many wonderful pieces, but I think this fantastic superhero made me laugh the most.
26 comments:
hehe, tis cute :)
Wonderful!
Nice friendly batman!
awesome... ))))
he he excellent! love this retro mood - and your new profile img too!
lol very nice idea and style
Funny! And very good color and textures.
And your new profile image is really nice, delicate...
I think Batman's pretty amused by the pun, actually.
Oh man, this is hilarious!
Really well done...I love the style here.
As others have said, your new profile image in wonderful.
Great style and I'm a sucker for a pun!
nice works!
Batman never looks so good, he, he, and Robin too...
Delightful image, I particularly like the little bird's cheeky and cheerful attitude.
Hee, that's adorable. (Oh, in regards to your comment on my blog, I don't have scanner access at the moment. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to a scanner but I'll post something as soon as I can.^^)
really nice! I like the fact that the color is monochromatic and kind of somber except for the little spot of color that the bird provides. nice new profile image,too.
Nice one! Great bird design and textures.
hehe, what a brilliant and funny idea!
This is funny! :D
haha...and sooo
You feel a bit like Robin? :-)
>tunaf1sh,
>Cathy,
>Ako,
>Gilberto,
>Gavin,
>Christina,
>Jochini,
Thank you all for nice encouraging words!
>voz,
The Dark Knight maybe isn't as grumpy as he's portrayed after all :)
>Chris,
Pun is sometimes fun :)
>Moro,
Thanks for the update, will look forward to your new posts.
>michael,
Appreciate your insightful comments!
>Asja,
Thanks for the compliment ^-^
>CATI,
No! No at all. The real Robin kid seems pretty annoying to me.
>krisztina,
>Roger,
>Jason,
>Tomás,
>ArtSparker,
>R.Dress,
I'm really glad that you all enjoy the new profile picture. It seems much more cheerful now :)
hahaha! as always, you make the cleverest illustrations. i like batman's expression here.:)
haha! So cute! I love the lines and the color!
Really really cute!
Oh! This is just too charming!
>Björnik,
>jazzlamb,
>Emily,
Thanks for your nice comments!
My dear sweet friend,
Thank you so much for your gentle condolences and warm wishes. Your message was beautiful and touching and brought me comfort. I'm blessed to have found wonderful friends such as you.
Catching up on your art made me smile. So many wonderful pieces, but I think this fantastic superhero made me laugh the most.
xoxo
bella
Thank you dear Bella. It is always a pleasure to hear from you :)
Post a Comment