Friday, May 22, 2009

IF : Contagious

Rebellion, in any form and size, was considered contagious and potentially dangerous by the army.
NOTE: Seemed like a nice excuse to give the ongoing series a contemporary touch and bring it from one May Day to another kind of Mayday :)

11 comments:

Mark Cavell said...

Who’s going to save this bandits bacon?
Top character work.

Thanks for the comment.

Catilustre said...

haha, you are still with the Big Order" ideas! always clever, and funny! ( cowboy or rebel cowpig! :-)
Love the tanks below! great idea and amazing colours!!

Dam Ferreira said...

I liked
very beautiful!!

Cathy said...

Ooh! Scary! I must say, I'm really enjoying this series!

Jarrett said...

ooo.. you just know that pig is a badass! Great piece :D

Mônica said...

I like this rebellious pig... You can see by his expression that he's not giving up! :-)

Great piece for "Parade" too!

fashion fucsia said...

Hi Justdoodleit!
This character is greaaat, the most rebellious pig, I like the boots with spurs.
Thanks a lot for your comments!!
^_^

Loni Edwards said...

Haha! Such a cute outlaw! I love it!

ArtSparker said...

Great character, I like those fitted boots especially.

Bjornik said...

Looks more like he's a carrier of the contagious H1 virus to me!:D

justdoodleit said...

From the rebellious outlaw championing the imaginary underdog, to the bad ass bandit carrying swine flu...your comments have covered the entire spectrum :)

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--