I can hear how silent this is!...Nice color usage. I so wish there were trains still running where I live.
Aww, too bad. Those old fashioned steam locomotives are dreamy. And this one's fantastically colorful, to boot. You steer, I'll get out and push.
Working again! Beautiful train...
Very well illustrated!
Lovely colours
nice!
As always, great to see your work.
Redefining Oblivion wishes you a Very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Purposeful 2012, and beyond.
gorgeous train.They sometimes run steam trains where my parents live and I love the sooty smokey smell that trails behind them.Happy New Year by the way!
Hey!come on! bring on more drawings!!!(every one is as lovely as the rest!)
I like this train, I like the star-like design on it.
Good train...Best wishes from Buenos Aires...http://www.alexiev.com.arProyectos - IllustrationsAlexiev Store - venta de originales@alexievg en twitter
Time well spent. Thanks for posting:)
Happy New Year and merry Christmas dear Harsha!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I can hear how silent this is!...
Nice color usage.
I so wish there were trains still running where I live.
Aww, too bad. Those old fashioned steam locomotives are dreamy. And this one's fantastically colorful, to boot. You steer, I'll get out and push.
Working again! Beautiful train...
Very well illustrated!
Lovely colours
nice!
As always, great to see your work.
Redefining Oblivion wishes you a Very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Purposeful 2012, and beyond.
gorgeous train.
They sometimes run steam trains where my parents live and I love the sooty smokey smell that trails behind them.
Happy New Year by the way!
Hey!
come on! bring on more drawings!!!
(every one is as lovely as the rest!)
I like this train, I like the star-like design on it.
Good train...
Best wishes from Buenos Aires...
http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Proyectos - Illustrations
Alexiev Store - venta de originales
@alexievg en twitter
Time well spent. Thanks for posting:)
Happy New Year and merry Christmas dear Harsha!
Post a Comment