Monday, May 25, 2009

Zzzzzz!




Something from my sketchbook, intended to break the monotony of the IF military series. I think animals often sleep like babies...Their deep slumber seems as if they have momentarily left their bodies to explore some other magical realm :)

10 comments:

Jason Curtis said...

Great doodles here. I agree completely with what you're saying regarding how animals sleep. I think they sleep so peacefully because they aren't stressed about their jobs, or money, or relationships etc.

Thanks for dropping by my site by the way. I appreciate it.

Loni Edwards said...

So sweet! I love watching our dogs and cat sleep. So peaceful...

Bella Sinclair said...

Awwwww! I love this! Sleeping animals who twitch in their dreams are the best. :D

rachael gardiner said...

they are sweet!!! love the rhino!!

Unknown said...

love the sketches! Especially the lion.. he looks so peaceful! ^_^

Art Fan Ako said...

Lovely sleepy doodles!

justdoodleit said...

Who doesn't love cute sleeping animals? Thanks everyone!

Denise Gallagher said...

Great sketches and I love the idea of animals leaving their bodies while sleeping. They sleep the peaceful sleep of the innocent!

Thanks so much for your very kind comment and have a wonderful day!

Denise

Vladimir Bursać said...

Beautiful drawings! So warm and innocent.
Best!

justdoodleit said...

>Denise,
Yes, their sleep is innocent. Thanks for the nice comment!

>Vladimir,
Thank you my friend! Coming from a talented draftsman like you, it's a huge compliment for me :)

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--