Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dancing Girl

Bharatanatyam is a classical dance tradition from the southern part of India. It is often a seamless amalgamation of music, visual splendor and extraordinary grace. Here's a quick sketch of a dancer stiking a pose. Will post a series on this sometime later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I like the sketch of your banner : very simple but a very good work.

Amy C said...

she is lovely and so graceful. I love her costume too.

Nastya Cusack said...

Nice colours, I like the poker player as well.
:)

Tel Coelho said...

thaxn for stopping by my blog!
beuatiful colors,
I like 1t!!

justdoodleit said...

>Hélène,
>Amy,
>Nastya,
>Tel,

Thanks for the visit and comments. This is a WIP series, will post more soon!

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--