hey man just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. i just checked your blog out and liked what i'm seeing here. i love how you textured some of your sketches with different line patterns. very cool :)-wayne
>Wayne,Thanks :)
You have awesome exaggeration and color! love it
thank you for your comment!!!loved the work you have been posted lately, and specially these ones!!!I'm crazy about toucans, beautiful ;)
>Hollie,Thanks for the kind words.>Florencia,Thanks for stopping by...I like Toucan as well, They have super colors and beaks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey man just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. i just checked your blog out and liked what i'm seeing here. i love how you textured some of your sketches with different line patterns. very cool :)
-wayne
>Wayne,
Thanks :)
You have awesome exaggeration and color! love it
thank you for your comment!!!
loved the work you have been posted lately, and specially these ones!!!
I'm crazy about toucans, beautiful ;)
>Hollie,
Thanks for the kind words.
>Florencia,
Thanks for stopping by...I like Toucan as well, They have super colors and beaks!
Post a Comment