Random birds like these usually appear on my sketchbook pages from time to time for no apparent reason. (Although sometimes I feel there’s a correlation between random drawings & unconscious moods.)
EDIT>
Some baby elephant explorations from a current project.
10 comments:
You have really beautiful sketches!:o)
That's great!!!
I love your bird!!
Did you draw these birds with marker? Their really great!
thank you for commenting, your playful animal designs and intricate drawings are very very nice
great sketches as usual! i like baby elephants, they're adorable!
:)
Thank you guys! Really appreciate your comments and kind words :)
thank you for passing by!!!
really cool designs and wonderfull sketches!!!!
;)
nice, very nice, this flamingo likes me a lot
;)
un saludo
AWWWWW. these are so cute! and funny! hahaha
I did a series of sandhill crane notecards in the 80's and this bird reminds me of them :)
The baby elephant is adorable!
Post a Comment