Sunday, February 15, 2009

Studying Stripes

Had to make some Tiger studies; as I find it difficult to get volumes with pencil and since watercolor does not have an 'Undo' option, tried these digitally :)


8 comments:

Moro Rogers said...

NICE!

Food and Drugs said...

Terrifying, but anyway nice.
Regards

andrew said...

those are some neat looking tigers

justdoodleit said...

>Moro,
Thanks!

>Food and Drugs,
Really? I thought these looked somewhat cute.

>andrew,
Great to see you here. Thanks for the kind words. Your elephant drawings are the best!

Nastya Cusack said...

They're great! Good stuff!

Vladimir Bursać said...

Beautiful studies! Great blog! I really like it.
Thank you very much for your comments on my blog. I appreciate it very much!
All the best!
Hugs from Serbia!

justdoodleit said...

Thanks Nastya!

>Vladimir,
Love your classical art style and superb drawing skills. Best wishes to you too. Hugs from India :)

Denise Gallagher said...

LOVE these tigers!

Thanks so very much for your kind comment and have a wonderful day!

Denise

© 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
The contents of this blog is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior consent.--