While generally fiddling with my sketchbook, two unexpected fellows showed up on different pages. Thought, might as well have some fun coloring them :)
Have often noticed that blogs tend to go inactive from time to time and that silence on blogsphere is the most monotonous of all sorts. Here's something from a project curently in progress, hope to post more often...and


8 comments:
Hello Justdoodleit, thanks for your commentaries.
I have seen your works and they have seemed to me to be very nice. I like the freshness and the force of your outline. I see that you like the birds and that you can catch his movements, his beauty and his harmony.
A greeting and congratulations for your work.
Great work! I really like the character of the owl and its expression:)
>Manolo,
>Tatevik,
Thanks for your visit & kind comments!
These are great! They've got a real fun feeling to them. Very nice studies of the storks in the previous post.
>Dave,
Thanks for dropping by and your encouraging words:)
lovely work!
Nice birds!
>lorelay,
>pablo,
Thank You!
Post a Comment